E38 Mods

mrmojo

Hi people . Just joined up . Got myself a nice looking 735i in blue . Cream leather trim . Anyone no of power upgrades . Will be 40 next year .so like me my car needs to be a little eccentric . Ideas then

Guest Mister Dabsy

Hiya Chris, I have the 728 but done nothing to mine as yet. Keep the mods subtle on a prestige car mate !!

By the way... Please introduce yourself AND your car in the New Member section :P

Hiya Chris, I have the 728 but done nothing to mine as yet. Keep the mods subtle on a prestige car mate !!

By the way... Please introduce yourself AND your car in the New Member section :P

i was going to put angel eyes in my 728i sports but changed my mind but going to put the lastest exenons bulbs in the dipped instead

post-1101-0-48179700-1310287788_thumb.jp

Guest Mister Dabsy

Nice flip, but they #####-up to often for my liking buddy :P The SOUND is the KEY B)

Looks like an Ebay item too !

Nice flip, but they #####-up to often for my liking buddy :P The SOUND is the KEY B)

Looks like an Ebay item too ! it was in the car when i bought it ,its a full Alpine media system -dvd -cd- satnav-tv - 6cd changer- rds radio -fantastic sound , all in the boot and run by 1 remote control certainly not EBay

Has anyone put a body kit on a 7 yet . My 2001 735i will have shortly .

mine is different from the 728 s ive seen but it maybe because its a sports model ?the sills are mostly post-1101-0-83919900-1310367859_thumb.jp

post-1101-0-43672800-1310367962_thumb.jp

Looks good .ive got a complete front and rear overshells to fit . Want some sound out of the v8 to . Just wish id bought the 740 now . Im doing around 400 to 500 miles a week .

Looks good .ive got a complete front and rear overshells to fit . Want some sound out of the v8 to . Just wish id bought the 740 now . Im doing around 400 to 500 miles a week .

when u fit them show us some pics

• 5 months later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links