Couple Off Probs

scoobie

hey there guys i have a couple off probs wi ma e36 coupe theres a buzzing noise from the front brakes and at low speed some time they grip on ive been told its the abs sensors ????

also my rear fog lights are on all the time when i put the lights on i have tried removing the fuse and removing the full light on off panel but they still stay on which ive had to take the bulbs out to stop this lol anyone have any ideas what it could be could it be a blown relay???

cheers in advanced :)

Guest Mister Dabsy

I have a similar lights prob, my headlights come on willy-nilly but I always drive with them on anyway !! It could be the Lamp/Lights Control module...

If your brakes are coming on without you using the pedal then you have an issue... Go for a short drive then stop and have a feel at each wheel, if one or more are more than warm then you have "Brake-Binding" A little more info please :mellow:

ive taken the light control swiitch out and they still stay on ???lol as for the brakes when im braking at 5mph they come on hard for about a sec then go off also they have a buzzing sound some times ive been told that the abs sensors are knackered ?????

Guest Mister Dabsy

Hmmm, I'm steered towards the LCM (Light Control Module) for your lighting situation...

As for the brakes... If an ABS sensor fails then that particular wheel may lock on hard braking so I would still suspect an air leak in the servo/hose system...

DAZ

• 3 months later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links