Just purchased 320d Touring

Hi All, 

Just purchased a 320d M Sport Xdrive Touring 2019 40,000 miles.  £25k.

Really liking the car, I was trying to get A4 Avant Quattro but struggling to find one I liked/right price. 

Tried the 320 and decided to go for it, purchased from main dealer so probably paid over the odds but at least it's fresh MOT and serviced with one year warranty and free boot liner and dog guard thrown in.  But cheesed off they didn't top up AdBlue or fit the dog guard properly. 

Two quick questions:  Is my model G21? 

Do they still do/where would I find the sticker that lists the options the car comes with (in my old Golf it was in the spare wheel well)? 

Cheers Rich

Morning Rich

Welcome to the Forum

Enjoy your Beemer

If I am right your model was in a change over period so could be G21 or F31. If you look at www.realoem.com put the last 7 digits of your Vin into the search box it will call up your model. The site is a BMW parts site as used by Dealers so really useful if buying parts and seeing where they fit.

Again you can use a BMW Vin Decoder to check your cars original build sheet.

Hope this is helpful

Dave

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links