Dab replacement head

Alan Pollard

Morning Alan

Welcome to the Forum

I have swapped 2 units for friends of our sons (1) an Erisin unit and (2) a Droid unit both were straight forward to fit and took about 2 hours with tea and biscuits

My 2007 E70 has an Erisin Android unit fitted mainly for the more modern look and better Sat Nav programs. I don't have Dab with my E70 I believe there is a separate module needed for that as the radio is the BMW OEM unit. With my E70 unit Bluetooth was a bit fiddly to get working properly but apart from that OK

Hope this helps

Dave

Not with all of them my Erisin Android 10 unit didn't need to use it even though the car has it in the armrest (though as said I don't have DAB) The first 5 series I did an Erisin (Android 6 I think) did need the Aux plug connected to get sound from the Sat Nav and other Apps. So I would say you need to read operating/installation instructions carefully for which ever version you buy.

Dave

My 4.4 E53 I had a Dynavin unit my E53 4.6is is all OEM.the E70 is Erisin Android 10

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links