Pre owned pre purchase thoughts

scimitargtc

Sorry guys and gals to be a pain but am struggling to decide on whether to buy early or a later car. Normal head says as new as possible but currently stuck between deciding to push the budget to the absolute max of £25k and seen a very specced 20d 2019 for that or 2017 with a few necessities for £7-£8k less. I can't decide if I might feel I've made the wrong choice if I go early/older or sensible that I'll have not spent a chunk of money. The car will have to last quite some time.  Went to see a 20d this morning and ended up driving an X4 M sport.  Nice car but the suspension was just too hard by contrast the X1 mSport I then took out was a lot nicer, 

Morning Richard

Car change time always difficult 

First try as many as you can (extended test drive if possible) so you have a good comparison. The car condition and history are paramount don't just look at it check it online.

If BMW is your choice, buying from a BMW Dealer will give some comfort as the car should come with an AUC Warranty. If buying from a Non BMW Dealer it may be worth paying for an AA/RAC report on the car and insisting on a Warranty (make sure it is in the sale price not and extra) My personal preference is as many bells and whistles as possible apart from a Sun Roof when you have AC/Climate control I don't see the point.

If buying privately then you will be largely on your own so making all sensible checks would be essential

Dave

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links