UK headlamp or LHD headlamp?

Strelok

Cheers to all,

Can u help me please with an DILEMMA pleasee?I want to know for 100 procent if these headlamps is for LHD(Left hand drive) or RHD UK?Some sites tell me is for UK  and other tell me is for Europe LHD.I don t know what to believe.Someone who know for sure,can help me?

Part number for one headlamp is: Hella 1LL 009 449-03 AG  AS717772907  7 177 729 -07  ECE RL  Ek280W  (left headlamp label)

and for another headlamp is: Hella 1LL 009 449-04 AG  A8717773007   7 177 730-07  ECE RL  Ek280W  (right headlamp label)

thanks in advance.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Morning Bogdan

Welcome to the Forum

Is your car LCI or pre LCI ? Does it have Xenon or Halogen lamps ?

I was under the impression that Halogen were adjustable for either use (can't be sure as I don't own a 5 series)

For the pre LCI cars with Xenon lamps Left Hand Drive part numbers are 631271601193 (left) and 63127160194 (right) Right Hand Drive part number 63127160195 (left) and 63127160196 (right)

Check www.realoem.com put the last 7 digits of your Vin into the search box it will bring up your model, then search the light section for the correct part numbers.

Dave

my car is pre lci with halogen H7,and i buy this headlamp LCI because i like so much this model and is without Xenon,but i don t know if the donor car was UK or EU.All i want to know is if i can mount this LCI headlamp on my pre lci car.Also, I want to mention this headlamp from screenshot is with H7 normal,NO XENON!

My dilema is  what to mean ECE RL and ECE LL?

ECE RL is for UK traffic  and ECE LL is for Europe?or viceversa?

i want headlamp for Europe because i want to be in normality. I don t live in UK,i am from Romania

Morning

I understand very well

Halogen lamps have a setting on the rear that allows Dip Beam (Dip left for UK Dip right for EU) to be adjusted Bi-Xenon Dip but not left or right 

So check the BMW part number that is cast into the Plastic body of the lamp against realoem 

Good Luck

Dave

On the Black Plastic Body of the Headlamp unit you will find a BMW logo and a part number moulded into the plastic of the headlamp.

The label and numbers you are trying to use are Hella Manufacturing and batch labels and don't relate to anything on realoem. 

I thought all the LCI lamps were Xenon so check carefully

Dave

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links