Anyone Fitted After Market Angel Eyes?

Steve_Goral

Hey there,

Just got back from the Falklands to find a set of angel eyes waiting for me. Has anyone fitted a set yet? Do they have to be wired to the side lights or can I have them come on with the ignition?

Cheers guys.

Hey Steve

I fitted some to my old e46 m3! It's a nice an easy mod I just used a T crimp whitch I got from maplins and disconnected the side lights .it flew through the MOT!

I looked into connecting them to the ignition but I didn't like the fact they were on all the time! It can be done from the fuse box I believe

Hope this helps

• Like 1

Cool, apparently I can connect them to the foot well light on the passenger side. Just waiting for some solder to arrive so I can solder the wire joints up. Plus I need to replace the rubber seals for my head lights and they are ridiculously expensive.

Cool, apparently I can connect them to the foot well light on the passenger side. Just waiting for some solder to arrive so I can solder the wire joints up. Plus I need to replace the rubber seals for my head lights and they are ridiculously expensive.

Good luck Steve !!! :wub:

Got them installed and wired up. I decided to go from the torch charger so the doors didn't affect them. They're no where near as bright as I was expecting, but that's not a huge problem. The only problem is that they haven't actually switches off yet lol I'm hoping it's only a matter of time.

UPDATE - They're actually pretty bright at night, however they stay on for ages after my car is locked. I'm guessing I'm heading for many flat batteries.

Does anyone know how long the torch charger stays on for after the car is locked?

UPDATE 2 - For some reason they've started turning off with the lock now, and they seem to have brightened up even n the day. Looks even better, best £20 I've spent on the car. And it took literally about an hour and a half, if you had more of an idea what you were doing you could probably half that.

post-9817-0-70222700-1437582219_thumb.jp

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links