Bluetooth

DEANO3783

Have you tried holding the phone button down for 3 seconds? This puts the car in pair mode. You will see a message comes up on your screen, if you turn on BT on your phone and then press search on your radio, you'll see your phone will find BMW - ????? with the exclamation marks being the last 5 digits of your VIN. If you select it, you'll then be asked to put in a 4 digit pin and then be asked to do the same on your phone. Once they're paired, you will be set.

hI TAZ thanks for getting bk to me just checked car does not have bluetooth installed probs be cheaper to buy after market kit dont know if my mod has the cables installed so be cheaper i think ( looking on utube ) not look like i have .thanks anways

No problem Dean, glad you managed to find out whether you had it or not. I'm no expert but it may be worth looking into setting up your BMW stereo with the original Bluetooth. I'm sure there's plenty of written off BMW's around with the Bluetooth units in them. I'd have a look down that route before getting something like a Parrot as normally you have to pull your dash to bits to get them fitted.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links