Led Side And Headlights

Hi,I am a new member of the forum and a convert from Mercedes cars to my first BMW.I have purchased a 318i SE first registered July 2008 (08 plate) in Titanium Silver with 50, 000 on the clock.

It has dakota black leather seats,17 inch v spoke 188 alloys,M style steering wheel,extended interior lights package and professional radio as extras.

Now my question,I would like to convert the front lights to white led type, ( are they called angel eyes?) I have tried to Google but am getting confusing answers on whether it is possible on this model.Please can someone advise what size and type of bulbs I need if in fact it is possible...Is it just the side light bulb or do I change headlight as well.?

Regards all, from very confused .

ps

I understand that the model I have was updated in September of 2008,is mine still an E90 series?

Not really sure what you mean about the lights.

You can replace the sidelight bulb with an LED one, aftermarket angel eye's can be bought and fitted but it means taking your headlight unit apart to fit them.

The other option is to keep looking on Ebay for used units with the factory fitted angel eyes

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links