Saying Hello, And A Quick Question I Hope.

Mikey511

Hey everyone. Another car forum to my list as I've just traded in my brand new cupra 280 for a bmw e90 318d.

I just couldn't get on with the cupra and have lost some money in the process. Pick my 2011 plate up on Fri.

I've already ordered the angel eye led bulbs , but is it also worth upgraded the dull standard lights to match where possible. Can you help me out on this matter please as I a haven't found much info on it yet?

Many thanks Mike

You could fit this sort of thing but the brightness will still be dependant on the bulbs you fit:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-3-E90-E91-05-08-Angel-eye-led-rings-headlight-halo-headlamp-pair-black-/271711359377?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Cars+Year:2011|Plat_Gen:E90&hash=item3f43425191

Alternatively a set of Osram Nightbreaker Ultimates or similar will give a far better beam and whiteness than standard.

Welcome to the club by the way.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links