Adapter For Cars To Listen To Music From Mobile Gadgets And Usb

IvanX

I’m looking for a car kit to listen to Music from Android and Apple devices and also USB pen drives. Do you have any recommendations? I’ve heard some positive reviews about car kit AUX Link. It’s compatible with iPhones,iPods,iPads, USB, SD memory cards and devices with audio mini jack. Does anyone have it and can share his experience? Do you have better suggestions? Thank you!

I can share my personal experience. When I decided to buy adapter for cars AUX Link, I was trying to find the best deal and it's really cheaper to buy it at the official online store AUX Car Kits. It was delivered in just four days. At first I tried to install it on my own, but had problems taking out the OEM head unit. I didn't have necessary tools, so in the end I had it installed in the nearest autotuning center. It took just 15 minutes. So far totally contented with this kit.

Pluses:

- compatible with iPod, iPhone, iPad, USB sticks, SD, MMC, SDHC cards, but there is also a 3.5 mm audio plug for other mobile devices (MP3 players, Windows-based and Android-based smartphones, tablets, laptops, netbooks, PSP and so on).

- crystal clear sound

- you can use it as a charger

- with optional Bluetooth module works perfectly as a Bluetooth handsfree car kit

- Music control with buttons on the steering wheel and buttons on the car head unit (really convenient)

- compatible with all Music formats

- delivery is free and fast

- takes very little space and almost invisible

- now I can listen to all my favourite songs without carrying piles of CDs.

Minuses:

- relatively expensive as I also ordered additional Bluetooth module to use the adapter as a hands-free kit

- couldn't easily take out the car stereo so I had to go to service center

But on the whole, I believe it's a good price-quality ratio. So in my opinion it's worth purchasing.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links