First Time Bmw Owner

HoodedLime

Hi everyone. A few months ago I got sick of my rattling and leaking gen7 Celica so got rid of it and found myself a cheap E46 328Ci SE in Topaz Blue. Now I'm absolutely in love with this car and I'm pretty sure it will be first car I will actually own for more that 1 year lol (its my car no 21 btw).

It is a bit rough here and there so I have a few bits to sort like find and sort an engine leak - bottom front of the engine and steering rack is quite wet so it can be either oil or some power steering fluid leak.

Just put a brand new driver side wing on yesterday. Not original unfortunately but pattern off ebay. The fit is pretty good, just around indicator is a bit tight.

Still have in garage full set of budget FK Street coilovers to fit. Managed to buy it on offer for about £100 so I'm happy with them. Currently have some similar budget kit fitted but it is in very bad state, all shocks are quite rusted and I'm pretty sure springs are a bit too soft. It is winded up right to the top but it is still very low... And I would need a pair of spacers on rear wheels as they are a bit too deep in arches.

Other than that car seems to be healthy. Good, strong engine, got receipt for rear subframe repair, all gagets work - memory seats, sunroof, multifunction steering wheel, headlight washers, cruise control...

Right, I hope i didn't put you to sleep with that story lol, helo again, happy to be here and support the club :)

1240172_10202746550961563_1091923106_n.j

20140312_133423.jpg

20140312_133438.jpg

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links