New Too First Timer...

kajp

Hi, I've had mine a week now love driving it, haven't gone far yet or had chance to, full health check first! Not fell in love without yet tho but I'm sure I will

• Like 1

New member.

Hi, thought I would introduce myself. Married (40 years this year) and live in Hull.

Have just purchased (this Tuesday) a mini countryman cooper S. Brand new but pre reg so a good saving £4.5k on new price. My wife also owns a mini hatch 55 plate cooper which she has had for 6 years, it's only done18k....yes 18k.

I owned a 730d 55 plate for the last 6 years that I decided to trade in so we both could drive the one car, as I no longer needed such a big car.

I thought the mini of my wife's was too small, whilst she would not drive the 7, as she thought it was too big.

Still getting used to the mini as only been out in it twice. Initial thoughts are positive, (I like it)

Whilst reversing into my garage the ariel hit the up and over door due to the cars height, I had to unscrew it and have purchased a small ariel from BMW cost £23 I believe so not the end of the world.

As part of the deal to entice me to buy, BM threw in the new LED daytime running lights as a sweetener, (I had to ask) look brill, worth buying IMO.

Hi Karen,

Welcome to our community

New member.

Hi, thought I would introduce myself. Married (40 years this year) and live in Hull.

Have just purchased (this Tuesday) a mini countryman cooper S. Brand new but pre reg so a good saving £4.5k on new price. My wife also owns a mini hatch 55 plate cooper which she has had for 6 years, it's only done18k....yes 18k.
I owned a 730d 55 plate for the last 6 years that I decided to trade in so we both could drive the one car, as I no longer needed such a big car.

I thought the mini of my wife's was too small, whilst she would not drive the 7, as she thought it was too big.

Still getting used to the mini as only been out in it twice. Initial thoughts are positive, (I like it)

Whilst reversing into my garage the ariel hit the up and over door due to the cars height, I had to unscrew it and have purchased a small ariel from BMW cost £23 I believe so not the end of the world.
As part of the deal to entice me to buy, BM threw in the new LED daytime running lights as a sweetener, (I had to ask) look brill, worth buying IMO.

Hi John,

Please post a fresh thread introducing yourself with some nice pics!

Daz

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links