New Member 2Nd Time Bmw Owner

Rashieley

Hello everyone.

I'm a new member but I have owned my 2003 BMW 320ci since November. I have previously owned a 2002 BMW 520i which I loved but it was going to cost too much to keep due to blue smoke. At the time I was working night shift and It was winter, so went away from BMW and bought a 4x4. After I had had the 4x4 for a few months I missed my BMW and had also got a daytime job so bought my 320ci and haven't looked back. It's a 2.2 and I will never move away from BMW again. I'm 39 so not too much of a boy racer these days, but enjoy the power of the BMW when required. If you want to know anything about me (within reason) then please ask.

Thanks,

Bruce.

Hi Bruce welcome to the club. Post some pictures of your trusty steed when you get a moment. I'm a boy racer with a grown up attitude so you never get told old to be a boy racer at heart. It's all a mind thing. Enjoy your car to the max ;-)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links