Black 135 Convertible Stolen Last Night

Hi there

My 2008 six speed manual convertible was stolen from outside my house in south west London last night.

Reg YH08 HDK.

Black with buttermilk (cream) leather interior. Sat nav Etc.

Quite rare to have manual 135 so please keep a look out and hope no one buys this.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi, new to the forum so I'm just scrolling through posts. Did you get your car back?! I recently bought a 123D and I love it but recently read that thieves are going for the 1 series because there is a blind spot that allows a thief to access the OBD port without setting off the alarm. With the right tech they can take your car without your keys and just simply reprogram a blank fob!

Didn't get it back sadly :(

Police closed the file only three days after it was nicked. Said it was likely that it had been put straight into a container and shipped to one of the African countries that still drive on the same side of the road as us. No speeding tickets or congestion charge or camera footage. Just evaporated.

They took the keys from inside the front door we think. (The keys went missing too.) We were having a lot of building work done at the time, plus had three goods deliveries that day, so lots of traffic through the front door and the keys went at some point during the day, with the car being taken later that night.

Apparently BMWs are easier to steal due to the key fobs, but that wasn't the issue for us :(

That's ridiculous. The police in this country are useless! I've had issues where the police say "they can't do anything" of course they can! There's cctv everywhere in this country! When I had a problem a few years back (scammed out our a few thousand on a car deal) they basically said it wasn't cost effective to continue. Yet they can stand there in a 30 zone all day with a speed gun wasting tax payers money. It really annoys me!

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links