Just A Chat Up!!!!

Hiya Claire, been busy crawling under, over & through my car for the last few days, never been so dirty! have you been following my posts by any chance? Got to say the people on here don't seem very enthusiastic about much at all, I'm wondering what gets them going? any ideas?... lol

What you been up to

Stephen

Guest DazH

Hi Claire,

Hope you're well! I've been busy busy busy with study as it's in the middle of exam period. Still having to deal with motor related stuff though! Today I was dealing with a very poorly new-shape VW beetle belonging to my sister. Makes me feel happy to own a BMW working on that thing I tell ya..

Not sure what is meant by "Got to say the people on here don't seem very enthusiastic about much". We're a group of BMW "Enthusiasts" who tend to spend more time under them, tweaking them then on forums. This place is simply a meeting of those minds. I'm pretty proud of our club.

Daz

Hiya Claire, been busy crawling under, over & through my car for the last few days, never been so di:)rty! have you been following my posts by any chance? Got to say the people on here don't seem very enthusiastic about much at all, I'm wondering what gets them going? any ideas?... lol

What you been up to

Stephen

I dont know what they get up 2 lol....no but I will follow now lol...i just been putting new tyres on my boy and he's having a service on sat so pampering time for him lol...:)

Hi Claire,

Hope you're well! I've been busy busy busy with study as it's in the middle of exam period. Still having to deal with motor related stuff though! Today I was dealing with a very poorly new-shape VW beetle belonging to my sister. Makes me feel happy to own a BMW working on that thing I tell ya..

Not sure what is meant by "Got to say the people on here don't seem very enthusiastic about much". We're a group of BMW "Enthusiasts" who tend to spend more time under them, tweaking them then on forums. This place is simply a meeting of those minds. I'm pretty proud of our club.

Daz

Yeh im good thanks! What you studying?

Guest jeffthro

Hi Claire! I had a terrific weekend just past (except I had to take the Missus) meeting up with my eldest daughter and her partner at Rockingham Motor Speedway for a V8 SuperCar Driving Experience. Operated by a great team of people, excellent instructors and all round great fun. If it wasn't for the fact that we are off on a fairly pricey holiday next week, I would definitely have paid for extra laps. Was just getting going properly with right lines, apexes, etc, when it was over!

Am now looking ahead to July or August, going to take the old 328 on a track day to Keevil or Hullavington on a set of spare wheels with Toyo Proxes on, put into practise what I learnt and see if I can get round faster than I used to in the ole' Primera GT or Supra. Should be fun.

Hi Claire! I had a terrific weekend just past (except I had to take the Missus) meeting up with my eldest daughter and her partner at Rockingham Motor Speedway for a V8 SuperCar Driving Experience. Operated by a great team of people, excellent instructors and all round great fun. If it wasn't for the fact that we are off on a fairly pricey holiday next week, I would definitely have paid for extra laps. Was just getting going properly with right lines, apexes, etc, when it was over!

Am now looking ahead to July or August, going to take the old 328 on a track day to Keevil or Hullavington on a set of spare wheels with Toyo Proxes on, put into practise what I learnt and see if I can get round faster than I used to in the ole' Primera GT or Supra. Should be fun.

Omg! You're going to have loads of fun

I dont know what they get up 2 lol....no but I will follow now lol...i just been putting new tyres on my boy and he's having a service on sat so pampering time for him lol... :)

All boys like a good servicing occasionally....................new rubber boots & all oiled up, he'll love it!!..............lol

Cheers

Guest jeffthro

We are talking about our cars here, are we? :)

Only mines a girl, she's not very dirty very often, and she doesn't like getting oiled up.

We are talking about our cars here, are we? :)

Only mines a girl, she's not very dirty very often, and she doesn't like getting oiled up.

Well I was talking about mine lol...He's the only man in my life lol

Hiya everyone, hows things? any of you been up to much?

Hi Claire. Not done much on the car apart from clean it. I am going to PermaSeal the bodywork in the next few weeks which I have done on the last few cars. Why pay a dealer £250 to treat it when for £20 you can do a far better and longer lasting job.

Also my 17 year old daughter has made it through to the next level of auditions for the Voice. So are now waiting on a date towards the end of June to go up to London. I need to push her to put something together and practice but she is in the middle of AS exams at the moment.

Hi Claire. Not done much on the car apart from clean it. I am going to PermaSeal the bodywork in the next few weeks which I have done on the last few cars. Why pay a dealer £250 to treat it when for £20 you can do a far better and longer lasting job.

Also my 17 year old daughter has made it through to the next level of auditions for the Voice. So are now waiting on a date towards the end of June to go up to London. I need to push her to put something together and practice but she is in the middle of AS exams at the moment.

My god that's awesome! Will have to keep my eye for i watch that...:)

I must admit it does make me emotional sometimes. Then I think about what the vocal coaching is costing me. You ought to check out her vocal coach though. She is so cool. Katy Jackson, she is the lead singer for a band called The Hype Theory. They have a couple of albums out and have just released a new acoustic EP.

I must admit it does make me emotional sometimes. Then I think about:) what the vocal coaching is costing me. You ought to check out her vocal coach though. She is so cool. Katy Jackson, she is the lead singer for a band called The Hype Theory. They have a couple of albums out and have just released a new acoustic EP.[/quote

if it was my daughter I would be crying all the time lol..she's only 6 I fill up in the school concerts lol...will have a look at her coach :)

• Like 1

I dont know what they get up 2 lol....no but I will follow now lol...i just been putting new tyres on my boy and he's having a service on sat so pampering time for him lol...:)

How'd your boy get on with his service today?

• Like 1

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links