Very Quiet???

Weather here is pretty rubbish. I was planning on going to a Classic and Super Car show today but not with it like this.

That's a shame:( I love car shows went to one last Sunday in Beaulieu real good show a Ford one ...The mustangs were amazing ♡♡♡

Hello Claire , not to shy, like the last post to busy keeping working to keep the car on the road. Nice to see another petrol head, nice R1. Sold my fireblade, to keep my last car on the road. Miss it badly

• Like 1

Hello Claire , not to shy, like the last post to busy keeping working to keep the car on the road. Nice to see another petrol head, nice R1. Sold my fireblade, to keep my last car on the road. Miss it badly

Yeh i love anything thats fast lol,Yeh my blade 2...

Guest Mister Dabsy

Many members join, ask a question and get many good answers... Their issue then becomes solved so they bugger off !

Many members join, ask a question and get many good answers... Their issue then becomes solved so they bugger off !

Lol. ..i don't I like have a chat with everyone and have a laugh:) nice2 get 2 know everyone, I still go on the St site made a lot of friends on there:)

Haha was thinking was quiet on here too compared the ST site, just traded mine in for a 330Ci and saw your name on a post.

Lol. .your a biker as well me 2

I know you post something on there loads would talk 2 you lol, and me as a friend on there can talk to you in there as well. .lmao

Guest jeffthro

Its great having you on here Claire, and being such an active member. To have made 61 posts in such a short time is probably a club record, lol! As Dabsy says, there are a lot of folk just come on here a couple of times, sort out an issue, and thats it. There is a "hard core" who are on here regularly, and you can tell who we are by number of posts, (I'm only just over 200 but am a relatively new "staffy"), and we are all trying to make things happen, but its a gentle progression as you can tell. We really are trying to think of some social organising that will really get something going, but its tough getting commitment out of folk, everyone is so busy these days!

I tried to get a meet going here in the Dorset/Wiltshire/Hampshire area in April and got a grand total, including me, of 6. So its not easy.

Its great having you on here Claire, and being such an active member. To have made 61 posts in such a short time is probably a club record, lol! As Dabsy says, there are a lot of folk just come on here a couple of times, sort out an issue, and thats it. There is a "hard core" who are on here regularly, and you can tell who we are by number of posts, (I'm only just over 200 but am a relatively new "staffy"), and we are all trying to make things happen, but its a gentle progression as you can tell. We really are trying to think of some social organising that will really get something going, but its tough getting commitment out of folk, everyone is so busy these days!

I tried to get a meet going here in the Dorset/Wiltshire/Hampshire area in April and got a grand total, including me, of 6. So its not easy.

I love talking...pmsl!!!!! It's shame really coz we all got something in common(bmw) lol...iaalways make time for car shows and meets i love it :-)

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links