E36 Interior Differences

ThatWayneBloke

Hi guys, just a bit of advice needed.

I've just picked up an E36 coupe and the grey cloth interior looks a bit boring. I want some leather in there, I was just wondering if there are any differences between seat sizes and door cards etc in different 3 door models, for example Coupe, Compact and the Vert? Or is it a 'one size fits all' scenario?

Appreciate any help people :)

I'm not sure about interiors bud, but I know that things like fog lights are the same on the compact, touring and saloon. The Coupe and Convertible are the same. So maybe the interior might be a similar situation. Sure one of the other guys on here can give you a better answer.

Cheers Steve. From what I've seen on eBay, the rear seats definitely look different in the saloon, they have head rests on for a start, not sure about fitment though. Door and side panels are obviously different on the saloons and tourers too. Not sure on front seats though, but I'd wana change all of them. Not sure if its worth just taking a punt on the saloon leathers?

• 8 months later...

Well mate I found your post very late :( I have changed my car interior design since two years in order to boost my car interior style and
look. I bought BMW seat covers from them and the new seat covers were very easy to install without any special tool. Choosing new leather seat cover is really
hard thing because you don’t know if it will be good quality or a good material which will last !! But from my experience I strongly recommend them …. Hope that would be helpful :D

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links