Affording My First Bmw

hey everyone, I am an American and new to this forum. I am currently in college pursing a bsn (bachelors in nursing). BMW has always been my dream car since I was a kid and now is the time that I feel like I am actually getting close to owning my first BMW. any advise on how much should by yearly salary be to afford a 3 series coupe.it doesn't have to be a 2014 but I am hoping a 2007 and up. Even though I am in nursing school I always wanted to work at my local BMW dealership, but wasn't sure what would I want to do at the dealership and if the job would really be in demand for today's current society, with that being said what should my salary be so that I can afford a bmw 3 series.

thanks

Guest jeffthro

Welcome to our Club, Greg. You're asking a question with no definitive answer, matey. Firstly, the initial outlay...........you could easily spend 10k, but you could get a really decent 3 series coupe for around a thousand pounds if you didn't mind an older car. (I've got a year 2000 e46 328 coupe, paid £800!), If you then get it serviced and have every single little niggle done at a main BMW dealer, it'll cost you a lot of money. If you have a local small good garage, it won't.What sort of mileage are you going to do, how much fuel you going to use? And theres insurance, that can be a big factor depending on your age, so you see its really something you have to work out yourself.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links