squidger

Hi all

Just joined. Unfortunately had my Merc written off in a car park flooding incident. Silver lining though. Have replaced it with a 330D (e91) touring. Havn't picked it up yet. It was a toss up between the merc and the 330d when I got the merc (C230 estate avantegarde) so having had the merc for a year I thought I'd try the BMW.

Always been a petrol head and love my cars and bikes.I'm 52 on the outside but 17 inside. Picked the car up with 90000 miles on 55 plate (06) for £6500. The current owner has really looked after it and is replacing it with a new one. Hope to get to know some of you as BMW ownership progresses.

Fred.

Auto. First auto car I have ever owned. Keep going for gear lever when I approach junctions etc. Gonna take a bit of getting used to.

You'll get used to it real quick :) Glad you like it mate. Keep it maintained and it will treat you well for many many years to come

Daz

Just found the sport function on the gearknob.(like I said it's my first auto). All I can say is F******Hell. Thought it was fast before. Bit weird having to pull back stick to go up the gears and push forward to go down. Would have expected the opposite. Also picked up a BMW diagnostic cable and software on Ebay for £22. Bargain.

Guest Mr.Beemer

its a different animal with manual mode. I agree with the shifting, its the opposite compare to other makes of cars I have had.

you can drive it in auto sport mode too where the shift points will be higher & the torque will be running through your veins :D

Guest Mr.Beemer

the paddles are an option extra which come on the e90 335d as standard & can be added to the steering wheel.

there not as responsive as a petrol M3 but nice to have the feature for cruising through lazy country side lanes

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links