Ontario Gold Metallic - Colour Code

Hey guys, long time no speak.

I'm on the hunt for a code for a BMW colour, namely Ontario Gold Metallic so I can get hold of some to get my wheels refurbished in it.

I've spent two days googling now and all I keep coming back to is the photos of the M6 painted in it which is what I first found.

Maybe it's just me being a tard, but I can't find the colour code. Can anyone help me out?

Cheers,

Vard.

Two things. Firstly, thanks.

Secondly, if you have come back with the correct colour code after a quick look on google after I have spent two days on it, I hate you.

*Edit*

Though it really would point towards my being a bit of a 'tard.

• Like 1

Two things. Firstly, thanks.

Secondly, if you have come back with the correct colour code after a quick look on google after I have spent two days on it, I hate you.

*Edit*

Though it really would point towards my being a bit of a 'tard.

No worries mate must just be luck! :lol:

And yes it was just a quick google.... page 1 I believe.... :P

• Like 1

Thanks Daz.

I may be back more frequently if my mind swings back towards an e34 535i as a drift hack next year, rather than the Volvo 740 Turbo wagon I'm currently picturing...

:P

I'll put some pictures of the wheels up once they've been refurbished. The plan is, Ontario Gold Metallic as the base, with a dropcoat of a brighter, richer gold dusted on the top of it.

I think it'll go pretty well against the dark green of the 850, some people aren't as optimistic lol.

The Volvo 740 turbo sure is a machine but.... MY Love for the E34 (EVERYTHING about it) over whelms the awesomeness to which the 740 is.

May I ask, what happened to the V8 E34 you built?

Flat grey primer, Corvette (c2 I think) turbine alloys, bosozoku oil cooler, purple tinted fog/strobe lights...

There really is something about it isn't there. Some people won't like it but it does something for me. Needs bigger wheels tbh though.

I kinda dig 'em, but my preference as far as 'vette wheels goes has to be the C4 sawblades. I'm on the quiet hunt for a set for my 850 after being shown this by one of the guys on Volvospeed.

Sorry for the epic size picture...

tumblr_me5vcwNaLH1qg9ozzo1_1280.jpg

Problem I've got is the sawblades are 8.5j front, 9.5j rear. No point trying to put a pair of 245 wheels on the 850, they'll rub like hell everywhere, so I need a set of four front wheels. Makes it awkward.

I really... Really like those wheels. Like... Really really really like um

I want Throwning-Stars for my E28 :)

14240d1138626796-throwing-stars-dsc06680

To be fair, I like any wheel that are directional (Dunno how else to put it)

Guest Mister Dabsy

I kinda dig 'em, but my preference as far as 'vette wheels goes has to be the C4 sawblades. I'm on the quiet hunt for a set for my 850 after being shown this by one of the guys on Volvospeed.

Sorry for the epic size picture...

tumblr_me5vcwNaLH1qg9ozzo1_1280.jpg

Problem I've got is the sawblades are 8.5j front, 9.5j rear. No point trying to put a pair of 245 wheels on the 850, they'll rub like hell everywhere, so I need a set of four front wheels. Makes it awkward.

VERY similar to the Monster I recently owned :)

• 1 month later...

:D

They look pretty bling when you park under a street light as I discovered the other day; streetlights don't flatter dark coloured cars as we know, but they really bring up the gold.

But otherwise, they look pretty good in all kinds of light IMO.

I'm loving 'em.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links