New Brakes Suggestions.

E36-Steve

Hi guys,

I've come buy some spare cash and have decided that I want new brakes as they are a bit suspect haha.

Adding everything from Eurocarparts it looks like just under £100 for front and rear pads and discs.

I found a company called Mtech who will do Front and Rear pads and vented and grooved discs for £152.

Does anyone have an suggestions for what brakes are good for my car (1998 318is). Got a budget of around £150 give or take.

Cheers guys.

Steve

Go for the 100 quid ones mate, more than capable for your engine size.

No point wasting money

Yeh true, just wondered if there was anywhere else other than Eurocarparts for brakes. But I'll just stick to them.

Ive got drilled and grooved discs with Brembo pads and stand by my purchase. Just depends on how you drive

Dave's motor is a bit of an animal, hence the bad-boi brakes. Standard brakes for a 318is unless it is being used on a track.

Money you save... spend on beer and pringles

Daz

Dave's motor is a bit of an animal, hence the bad-boi brakes. Standard brakes for a 318is unless it is being used on a track.

Money you save... spend on beer and pringles

Daz

Chhers guys, Haha I've ordered some brakes now..... £80. I'll spend the money saved on some new tyres for the rear :P.

Steve.

• 2 weeks later...

I could not reply to this before due to a broken link but have a look next time at carparts4less as they are the same company as Euro car parts but cheaper and also have a 5% discount over £100.

I could not reply to this before due to a broken link but have a look next time at carparts4less as they are the same company as Euro car parts but cheaper and also have a 5% discount over £100.

Yeh I actually ordered mine from them about a week or so ago. Front and Rear discs and pads with sensors for £80. Been sitting in my mates garage since. Should be fitting them next week.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links