What To Get Next?

Currently got a 320D SE E46 2004 Saloon and love it to pieces but at 86,000 miles it's time to get something new.

Been offered £4600 for it from 3 guys at Kwik Fit when I went for a free brake check. Sound fair or should I expect more? It's got full main dealer service history and just had an oil service, brake fluid change, MOT and new pads and discs on the front. Tax is until October if I remember correctly.

On that note, I'm now looking at something newer but am torn between what. I'm either looking at a 320D or 520D but want some goodies and a bit of luxury, so I'm looking at an edition M sport model, no matter what it is.

The other problem I have is whether I go for another Saloon or a touring as I currently have a child and another one on the way so am thinking that the touring may be the more practical. I test drove a 520D Edition touring the other day and it felt sluggish in comparison to my E46 which is less BHP but is lighter, does that seem right?

The 520D I was looking at was £14,495 which is a bit more than what I want to pay, but was a nice car, though not being an M Sport, it has a horrid steering wheel which was plasticy etc...

So I'm after a bit of advice really. 3 series or 5 series? Saloon or Touring?

Many thanks,

Andy

It always puts me off when I see something with high mileage as I have to think about resale value and whenever I see anything with over 100,000 on it, I kinda look away lol, especially if it's only 5 years old.

My current car is 9 years old and only has 86,000 on it.

Andy

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links