Spare Parts

this might sound silly but where do i go for parts im after the seat belt pretensioner that seems to set the air bag light on seems like this is a commen fault mine was last changed in 2009 which then cost £30

Hello Tony,

I get all my bits'n'bobs from Ebay, EuroCarParts or the Stealer if the parts I need are special/Important :rolleyes:

Seat-belts are an important part of your safety and I would personally not settle for anything but a new genuine part in that department. Not saying I haven't in the past. Like; maybe... a seatbelt for my Alfa from Ebay from a scrapped car? LOL nope, never :ph34r:

If it was changed in 2009 and still causing the same problem I very much doubt it is that again matey. Has it been properly reset? It might be a loose connection under the seat? Have you had this confirmed by anyone?

Daz

i had the light reset at a garage came back on after about two days the dionostic said it was passenger side pretensioner i have plugeg and unpluged the two plugs a few times might have to reset light again and see what happens if it comes back on a new pretensioner will be going on as you say safety first clunk click ta

i had the light reset at a garage came back on after about two days the dionostic said it was passenger side pretensioner i have plugeg and unpluged the two plugs a few times might have to reset light again and see what happens if it comes back on a new pretensioner will be going on as you say safety first clunk click ta

Sounds like your doing the right things to diagnose it and yes it does indeed sound like that is the fault. It's just... strange how it's gone as you had a new one installed in 2009!

Keep us posted

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links