Please Can Anyone Help Me

zzr1100

HI PLEASE IM IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP i have just replaced my engine in my 320i convert 1994,with a 1997 323i iv got the loom the brain just had it flashed to delete the ews ,the car wont even start no petrol passed the injecters ect iv tryed everything iv just put the stoke 320 loom back on with the 323i ecu iv tryed to change the injecters no joy i started this the first week a summer hols im having a break down now,iv spent thousands on this car new roof coil overs new airflow meter engine ectectect please can anyone help me im in se28 8al ,mick :)

HI PLEASE IM IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP i have just replaced my engine in my 320i convert 1994,with a 1997 323i iv got the loom the brain just had it flashed to delete the ews ,the car wont even start no petrol passed the injecters ect iv tryed everything iv just put the stoke 320 loom back on with the 323i ecu iv tryed to change the injecters no joy i started this the first week a summer hols im having a break down now,iv spent thousands on this car new roof coil overs new airflow meter engine ectectect please can anyone help me im in se28 8al ,mick :)

ow my number is 07971035093

dabsy or dazh would be one of the ones to answer this mate.i'm sure they will be along soon

nice one m8 im disabled done all the fitting but after 6weeks im done,dont really want to sell it on as bits im just getting it nice any help be good ill even pay some one to come over an fix her just wanna drive her ,regards mick

Welcome to BMWOC :)

good luck with this build,Dabsy or DazH will be able to sort you out

cool i hope so m8 im runing out a time an money now my hands are packing up as my legs so i need to sort out asap

hi thanks people iv got her running today sweet but now i have no rev counter no fuel or tep gauges working but they worked without the engine workin???????????

Hi,

What do you mean they was working when the engine wasn't working?

Hi,

What do you mean they was working when the engine wasn't working?

well the fuel gauge was reading half a tank the rev counter flickerd on cranking everything seamed fine then when the engine fired up the gauges an taco went off,tell u what i have done my car is a 1994 320i convert,iv put a 323i engine in and the engine bay loom from a 1997 car,iv had the ews deleted from ecu every thing seams good now but no gauges ,but as i said now engine has started they have stoped working its very odd, :o

well the fuel gauge was reading half a tank the rev counter flickerd on cranking everything seamed fine then when the engine fired up the gauges an taco went off,tell u what i have done my car is a 1994 320i convert,iv put a 323i engine in and the engine bay loom from a 1997 car,iv had the ews deleted from ecu every thing seams good now but no gauges ,but as i said now engine has started they have stoped working its very odd, :o

Have you had to do any wire splicing?

Have you had to do any wire splicing?

no m8 none the only thing differant is the battery post under the hood you have two large reds an two small reds these are all on one post insted of the 4 seperats as i had no power to anything if they went to the 4 as they should but i carnt see that making a differance,but this is my first time being involved this far into a bmw im a motorcycle mechanic to be honest bit differant hahaha <_<

:rolleyes: all elecs are now WORKING yipyipeee :lol: but having trouble bleeeding the cooling system i think the heater matrix is bloked up as the 320 engine was full a orange sludge the heater valve is faulty as well i think,the hose in to the valve is hot but exit is cold an if i remove the outlet pipe no flow from heater matrix unless i rev the engine up then i get a trickle off water ,lots of air in system as well water coming back up expantion tank as well ,temp is normal on gauge,il keep you posted on progress, :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: all elecs are now WORKING yipyipeee :lol: but having trouble bleeeding the cooling system i think the heater matrix is bloked up as the 320 engine was full a orange sludge the heater valve is faulty as well i think,the hose in to the valve is hot but exit is cold an if i remove the outlet pipe no flow from heater matrix unless i rev the engine up then i get a trickle off water ,lots of air in system as well water coming back up expantion tank as well ,temp is normal on gauge,il keep you posted on progress, :rolleyes:

Get the front end of the car up in the air when bleeding your I6. You can test the duo valve with a multimeter quite easily so give that a butchers.

You can get a chemical to run through the system for a couple of miles to get the crap out of the matrix. If your previous engine went pop, I can only imagine the gunk in the matrix is clogging it.

Keep us posted and get some pics up here! Well done

Daz

post-2360-0-38067100-1346955675_thumb.jppost-2360-0-38067100-1346955675_thumb.jppost-2360-0-52283300-1346955727_thumb.jppost-2360-0-35744700-1346955749_thumb.jppost-2360-0-28622200-1346955957_thumb.jppost-2360-0-91916800-1346955869_thumb.jppost-2360-0-77163300-1346955823_thumb.jppost-2360-0-33771200-1346955778_thumb.jppost-2360-0-35744700-1346955749_thumb.jp

Get the front end of the car up in the air when bleeding your I6. You can test the duo valve with a multimeter quite easily so give that a butchers.

You can get a chemical to run through the system for a couple of miles to get the crap out of the matrix. If your previous engine went pop, I can only imagine the gunk in the matrix is clogging it.

Keep us posted and get some pics up here! Well done

Daz

right i got the valve out today it was total loss £80 for a new one ,the matrix had beed leaking for a long time at some point ,an had beed rad weld fixed it was so full of thick orange gunge an in a bad way so a replacement new item is on its way,i was told to get the front up as high as poss by other folk too so il do that next time,so far iv put coil overs all round lowered by a lot,proper m3 rims m3 tri stitched steering weel ,new roof,angel eyes hella oe ,poly bushes,smoked crystal tail lights,323i engine 320 manual box an axel ,stainless headers,drilled an groved discs all round an a new screen ,to do list is ,hard top ,fit my m3 rear spoiler,m3 front bumper ,rear diffuser m3,an a decat stainless exhaust ,an a respray same colour ,boston green mmm,an oe m3 mirrors,il post some pics

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links