Straight Pipes!!

Tomorrow im goin to be opening my back box to cut out baffle pipes and reweld some solid ones in, was debaiting weather to get a full system but doin this makes the car sound mental iv had a good look on youtube, any of you'ves had ago?? if it works out all good will reverse the box and have some stainless pipes fabricated!! any one interested?? will get some pics and a vid!! if all goes to plan!!

Will do bud, thats what i was after mate but the manifolds i was lookin at were all for left hookers!! somin to do wiv the rack, goin to see how it pans out if all good il have the pipes made up,got to be a win win!! big weight loss the rear box weighs roughtly 25kg?? whilst i was refurbin my rims i noticed a big cylinder weight onit whats all that about?? (not the flap actuator)

Cant get onto link?? no what your sayin tho!! i had a trackday exhaust with no baffles in anddecat in my scoob was loud!!!!! used to really concerntrate wen pulling away with police about!! what does the electronic valve do?? cheers!!

You prob need to be logged into faceache before you can view my vid.

the valves I talk of are butterfly valves that can be electronically controlled from inside the cabin or via remote control. When they open they allow the exhaust gasses to exit at that point reducing back pressure significantly and causing the db to do though the... Sky!

( TURN UP YOUR speakers BEFORE CLICKING THE LINK )

Yeah i see that vid about 2 years ago when i had my scoob, cleva stuff bet it aint easy?? i did my pipes yesterday what a mission that turned out to be!!!!!! the studs snapped on the down pipe whilst undoin the nuts used penty of duck oil but didnt tuch it!! ended up grinding them down and drilling them out on the ground, ended up using exhaust pipes from a peugeot and saxo was on a very tight buget ie £0.00 lol, i think thats the only good thing iv got from french cars!! All turned out great and sound mental!!!!!!!!! it sort off has that v / flat 4 sound about it when pulling off slowly!! so when i get some cash in im gona take a trip to powerflow and have the pipes made up with a couple of resinaters in and two tips it does sound mad il have to get a vid on here!!

Dont have a facebook mate missis wont let me long story lol, she got one tho could ad you to that?? what was the e28 like is that what you drive now??

E28 is waiting for me to drop it's engine back in as im having problems mounting the transmission. Got a MK3 Mondeo for the drive to work until the 28 is back on 4 wheels. You don't need to add me, my facebook is 'open' - Search darren harkin

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links