Please Read. Saddening Story Inside.

basically i have been directed at the scoobynet site, where one of their members son has been given weeks to live. his father has promised to take him to a large car show however none are on within the alotted time. so, he is hosting his own... heres the post

"hi all i cant believe im about to say this but here goes frown.gif i have just been informed that my 11 year old son has around 4 weeks to live for those who dont know he had leukeamia aged 2 and beat it then last year we had the devastating news that he had a cancerous brain tumor frown.gif they operated and removed it and we thought all was well until friday when we were given the news it had returned in 2 places and there is nothing more they can do to help him cry2.gif as you can imagine we are totally devastated and have to try to make the most of our time left with our little boy frown.gif so heres where i hope you can all help me i promised him a few weeks ago before i found out about this that i would take him to a car gathering as he is a massive fan of sports/modified cars mainly subaru,s evo,s etc but i cannot find one so i thought i would try arrange one just for him so i can keep that promise!

i have arranged with FRED LAWTON LTD MELTHAM MILLS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, MELTHAM HUDDERSFIELD,HD9 4AY to be able to use there car park for the gathering which i would like to hold on saturday the 8th of september starting from 1 pm. everybody and every type of car is welcome so please please please come if you

can make it and make my little boys day a special one thank you all in advance and please put your name down on your posts to this thread so i can get an idea of numbers."

sadly i cannot make it as i am out of the country for a few weeks, but i think it would be awsome if some of the club could go, out of respect or just to show of your rides to the scooby owners, and make a little boy happy in his last days with us. please let me know here ( http://www.bmwownersclub.com/forums/index.php/topic/8694-please-read/#entry37572 )so i can inform the host of how many are going.. i will also need to know what cars you will be taking and how many. or post in the below link.

regards

steve

(link to original forum: http://bbs.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/947972-losing-my-son-please-help.html)

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links