Bmw E12 520I 1976 31000Miles

Hi there I have a 1976 BMW E12 520i and ive looked around everywhere and can't find any online, it was one of the first to be imported into the uk, and has the 4 cylinder m10 engine. Just curious of what sort of value it may or may not be worth. Any information will help, Thanks

Not alot sadly! First imported into the UK very early in 73.i think a silver low mileage one sold on ebay for about 2 recently,that was a cracking example.on the other end of the scale Steph has a 60k 1 owner car which needs a bit of tlc to the footwells and sills and im sure she gave less than 100 quid for it.

Absolutely beautiful motor, but; Haveeeee to agree with Mr Ian :( It's price tag does not reflect its importance in BMW history as well as to people like myself

The sad thing is unless the car has a historic name attached or motor sport history then it does not attact a price tad to suit other maques.

In the 1970s British leyland were churning out lots of cr** cars and only a small number of the E12 were sold in the UK compared to its BL stables mates. If you were British you brought a British car and ignored the German models.

get some photos up and we will be more than happy to give a fair price comparision for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links