Leather Any One Feeling The Reds

Hi all new on here, recently got me a black 330ci msport it came with red leather which im not to keen on? i got the car for a very good price so wasnt goin to let it put me off, im after a nice clean black set any one feelin the reds in e sussex

Yeah no what your sayin bud! its not as bad as when i first got it all my mates think im mad but i do love black leather also i found its easier to keep?? had beige in my old a3 and was for ever cleanin it!!

i have one of the rare e34s fitted with the oxblood red leathers and love it .. but each to there own ... would like to see a pic of yours tho to see what front seats you have as my drivers seat is shot and am looking to ether replace it or get it recoverd

Il see if i can sort some pics out!!!, if your seats arnt torn have you fort about dying them?? i had some black vaders in my e36 that i just sold they were shot to bits when i first got the car and my mate ad some dye left over and worked a dream!!! went over the whole lot 4 times and came out stunnin! the kit was on ebay for around£15 all in!! and it lasts

Il see if i can sort some pics out!!!, if your seats arnt torn have you fort about dying them?? i had some black vaders in my e36 that i just sold they were shot to bits when i first got the car and my mate ad some dye left over and worked a dream!!! went over the whole lot 4 times and came out stunnin! the kit was on ebay for around£15 all in!! and it lasts

post-3512-0-21060200-1336407432_thumb.jp

post-3512-0-10886600-1336407610_thumb.jp

i have only owned this 535 3 weeks so aint sorted sod all for it yet, but working on it as well as still working on my other 535 :huh:

Bit more than a bit of dye!! thats guttin!! gota love the 5 series!! My mate has a e39 540i what a beast!! it was that car that got me into bmw!! i hated bmw wiv a passion till i got init!!! was a ford and jap man i swapped my scoobs for a e36 328is good job too!! just sold that for peanuts bit gutted as i preffered the drive of the 328 seemed alot quicker than my new 46 330ci!!! can u load a pic up of your 5 and tell me how lol and il put some pics up!! cheers

Nice one bud!! finally got some where!! thought id ad a pic of my new grills! got them off ebay for £65, in the listing pic they were a gloss piano black which i was after to match the window gutters as these are black, got all chuffed when they turned up then realised i had been stiffed!! turns out to be smoked chrome but have now grown on me and havent seen another bm with them yet!! Think the look good!

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links