BMW 320 1982

Steve

BMW 3 Series - £-1.00

BMW3 Series

On 9th of September 2012 I will be 30 years old!!I have had one devoted owner/driver all my life – a non smoker, so I’m immaculately clean inside. I have always been driven lovingly and taken very good care of. I was still in perfect, full working order when 10 years ago my owner felt it was time for a newer model. Since then I have been resting.My owner has decided to bring me out of retirement in time for my 30th birthday and find somebody with the enthusiasm and interest to buy me and bring me back to my former glory.I have some rust spots – not surprising bearing in mind my age. But I have all my original features – even my rugs are original. In fact I think the only thing I’ve ever had changed throughout my life was my radiator.I also have all my original documents, including my Owner’s Handbook, tax discs and Bill of Sale.If you think you could give me the TLC I deserve please make an offer for me.

View this BMW in the BMW Classifieds

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links