My 728I.

Well folks I haven't been on this in a while but for those new guys who've joined this was my old 3-Series E36 Coupé:

409251_10150447795145975_691260974_8686591_703816678_n.jpg

So after the successful transformation of this car I decided to start a new project - an E38 7-Series!

It's a 2001 728i in Titan Silver with Satellite Navigation, 4:3 Screen, Television, Telephone, Park Distance Control, Cruise Control and probably more I haven't mentioned!

Here she is:

DSCF0194.jpg

DSCF0191-1.jpg

DSCF0183-1.jpg

DSCF0184-1.jpg

DSCF0185-1.jpg

DSCF0288.jpg

DSCF0293.jpg

DSCF0292.jpg

DSCF0322.jpg

DSCF0318.jpg

DSCF0316.jpg

DSCF0315.jpg

DSCF0313.jpg

DSCF0312.jpg

DSCF0307.jpg

DSCF0306.jpg

DSCF0403.jpg

DSCF0407.jpg

DSCF0410.jpg

just got a 728i sport 2001, gotta say i love it, part from going out to it yesterday and the battery was dead, now gotta figure out if i have a drain or it was where i have been cleaning it etc....Think its the only series i have nt owned..........apart from the Z1, Z3, Z4, Z8, 8 series, 1 series, X1, X3..LOL

I love the noise the 2.8 makes! I had a battery drain, so I removed the in car phone and bought a new battery for it! I haven't owned anything other than a 3-Series and a 7-Series but I don't really know what else I'd like apart from maybe an E39 530i Champagne Individual

In the process of elimination... done the same just removed the car phone and also if it has traffic master apparently this can cause a big drain even if not subsribed to, so gonna disconnect that, charged battery last night and has taken a charge so hopefully all ok

Was thinking this...noticed the battery on is a 95 ah and should have a 110 really, with all the toys it has ... me thinks an Optima battery could be coming....then that could mean ICE upgrade....cheer the missus up..LOL

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links