Hi Folks Another Newbie

hi8prt

Hi folks just thought i,d introduce myself, the name is Phil and have just purchased a 2002 BMW 320 TD SE compact. Bought it on 27-02-12 from a private seller, i'll post a couple of pictures when i get chance. I bought the car for the wife as her car a 04' rover 25 1.6 ixl has given up with what i suspect is a blown head gasket and was in a repair or not to repair kind of mind, we had looked at a few replacements when our youngest son (on his 3rd BMW) gave us the idea of a 320 td compact and that is now history as the wife is now the proud owner of one. Only having had it for a couple of days i must say that she is over the moon with its performance,comfort and most of all its fuel consumption which if the on board computer is to be believed is giving in the 60mpg's. Food for thought as my present vehicle is only returning 25mpg so a larger estate could be on the cards as i myself was very impressed when driving it home so watch this space " cheers all " Phil

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links