White

Any ideas why BMW insists so much on the white color? Yesterday i was in the BMW service and i saw 40-50 new bimmers and they were all white painted.

I remember earlier bimmers were all Yellow, Red, Silver and Black. Maybe few dark blue and that's it. Now i see more white bimmers. Why its so?

Agree white is hard to keep clean but nothing is worse than cleaning a black car.damn swirl marks and water marks!

Congratulations in order for you charlee,dont worry about being skint! Life will ensure it stays like this for the majorty of us!

Agree white is hard to keep clean but nothing is worse than cleaning a black car.damn swirl marks and water marks!

Congratulations in order for you charlee,dont worry about being skint! Life will ensure it stays like this for the majorty of us!

It is the IN colour at present, supply and demand i guess!

Makes sense but they kinda force the white even if there is no demand. All the new models were presented in white color series 3, series 5 etc.

how do you mean force? If i was in the dealership and i wanted red.. i want red.

True. I am certain you can order a Red bimmer but with importing 90% white vehicles they make you feel that it's the right choice. You see what i mean. Marketing power. So yes they favorize the white color (please check the official presentation of series 3 - please notice on what car they put their signatures lol)

Answering the original question...

White BMW's DO NOT SELL at all, especially second-hand... FACT

I can give you Stats on colour sales?

Exactly and maybe they are trying to change this trend ... but just maybe :)

Ok i guess i am bothering but the picture i saw there left a great impression on me. Everything around the saloon was in white color. Literally! All the tracks were loaded with white bimmers oh man such experience. However i give up on further posting and interest in this particular subject. Thanks for reading so far.

Reckon it has to be cheaper for BM to spray cars white, also saw a white X5 once and it did nt look right...not a fan of white but certain cars do look good ..prob cause i have had so many white vans

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links