Vibration

judda

Hi. Please excuse me if I'm posting this in the wrong place (I'm new)

Does anyone have any ideas regarding an annoying vibration/buzzing noise coming from the A post on my 335d?

I've had the airbag cover off and am pretty satisfied that it is not in there. Could it be the door rubbers

on the outside? If so- what can I do?

Thanks

Had the same issue with my Alfa. It was the clip-on cover. Pull the internal covering from the A piller. get her up to speed and see if that solves it. If it does, put it back on but maybe put some extra insulation between the piller and cover.

I solved my Alfas 'Buzzing' noise by packing the piller with foam before clipping the upholstery back on. Tramphack, I know but it worked perfect

Had the same issue with my Alfa. It was the clip-on cover. Pull the internal covering from the A piller. get her up to speed and see if that solves it. If it does, put it back on but maybe put some extra insulation between the piller and cover.

I solved my Alfas 'Buzzing' noise by packing the piller with foam before clipping the upholstery back on. Tramphack, I know but it worked perfect

Thanks very much. Not that in this case though (unfortunately), had the cover off more than once! Think it is the rubbers as next reply says.

Thanks to all for the advice.

Think you may be right. Any suggestion as how to fix it?

Thanks

Any chance we can has some piccies please so Me and the team can see what we dealing with exactly. I personally would like to see exactly where you think you can hear the noise...

Daz

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links