Road Trip

Hi Guys

Had the 320cd for about a month now, still get a buzz on each drive.

Last week had to travel to Denmark from Uk for business, Had the option of fly or drive.

1842 miles later, UK,france,Belguim,Holland,Germany,Denmark and back, 812 in a day on the way up and traveled back over 3 days.

Loved every minute of the drive. and the best bit i get paid to drive it.

Any body else had any good road trips.

hi mate

I drove through France last month and i must say it is great! I intend to do a lot more road trips soon.

in 2009 i drove to Mongolia and drove through

France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Czech rep, Poland, ukraine, russia, Kazakhstan, Back up to russia and Mongolia and did 10,000 miles in 18 days of driving, that includes many 6 hour border waits... the road trip was the best thing i have ever done!

Hoping to go again in the next year or so.

i drove to paris a few years back.it was with my ex's mom(nutter)dad(alcohlic)and brother(little tool).it was in a 1 litre red corsa.407 miles later upon arrival in paris i went for a few beers and to meet the girlfriend.next morning the corsa that i was told was ok to be parked outside the hotel had gone.no trace of it anywhere.after a few hours of trying to find out what had happened to it we discovered that the council had taken it to a car pound.it then cost me 125 euros to get the horrible little red poo back.we all jumped in it and drove straight back home.

i can honestly say that i'll never go to paris again and i'll try my hardest never to drive a vauxhall ever again.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links