Would you let your partner choose your next motor?

Would you let your partner choose your next car for you? Does your partner have an influence on your next buy?
Apparently according to figures, 60 percent of partners have an influence on next car purchases in the family :)

my missus is like dont give a hoot about cars, but gets upset when i dont let her know what i am choosing.

If i said I am gonna buy a fiesta she says No... anything posh she says yes

But her claim is that a car is to get from A to B... but she doesnt stress how she wants to get from A to B

I had some blinding rows with the wife about what car I get if I see something I want and can afford it I get it like when I swopped my jag for that big American truck and just turned up one night with it

First words out of her mouth was

You can get rid of that as soon as you like

Soon being a year in that case !!!

Okay confession to make after my earlier post... :mellow: Told the wife what car i was looking for and she wasn't that interested.Had been look afar for two weeks.Then she said why do you want to travel when theres one here six miles away she spotted.Did the typical man thing and took no notice shrugged my shoulders.Then she said no harm looking is there.So drag myself away from the laptop and of we went.BINGO.Only a beautie and all original paint work.Yes is all original.I should know being in charge of a body shop plus,classic restorations ive done and shows ive won. :)The car is one of those you all like to find in that year and condition.Full bmw sevice history and mint all around with no accident damage or paint work done,Apart from the odd wheel scuff.It's completely mint for the year :) .Was looking for a 03 to 05 but this one was not to be missed and saved a couple of grand too :) :) :) .So just like to tell you all.When it comes to cars they don't always get it right but in this case she did and a big thank you goes to Suzanna :D :D .So chaps always listen to what they say,it's not all rubbish.LOL. :D :D :D please no women give me a lynching party.Im standing up for you,plus S**t scared of you all too.lol.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links