Low Mileage 440i Convertible MPPSK 2016

MPPSK16

Hi, I am selling my 2016 Black 440i Convertible with the M Performance Power and Sound Kit (MPPSK) upgrade.

Mileage: 29,000

MOT: December 2023

Service/Health Check: Completed November 2022 - no work needed or upcoming imminently.

Factory options: Heated steering wheel, front seat air scarfs, reversing camera, removable wind breaker, Harmon & Kardon speakers, premium Sat-nav/multimedia system.

MPPSK: Installed by BMW after delivery by second owner, I have a copy of the invoice. "M-Performance Power and Sound Kit". The kit is BMW-designed, manufactured and fitted delivering a more aggressive engine tune and a performance exhaust system to increase the performance, horsepower, and sound. Visibly unique to other 440i's with carbon exhaust tail pipes and official BMW engine-mounted plaque." Only available on pre-OPF models (2017).

Only reason for selling is relocating to London for work.

Price: I'm looking for around £24,000 (bought for £27k December 2021).

Please reach out if you have any questions. Thanks.

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image006.jpg

image007.jpg

image009.jpg

image010.jpg

image011.jpg

image012.jpg

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links