Newbie! E39 540i owner

Biggy540

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd introduce myself to the forum! My name's Amit and I'm the proud owner of a 2001 E39 540i.  I've owned BMW's for the last 10 years or so and have been on other forums.  I look forward to seeing what members on here own and reading up on posts!  I hope I can provide some knowledge in times of need, as I'm sure I'll be asking for people's expertise on here!!  I've attached a few pictures of my current 540i and previous (BMW related of course!) cars below. Prior to this I owned a 2002 E39 530i Champagne Edition 1 and before that an E46 M3 convertible (manual).

My current E39 is finished in sapphire black with sand beige interior. 119k on the clock with 3 previous owners.  Currently sits on 18" genuine staggered parallels using BC coilovers (15mm spacers on the front).  I recently had the bootlid painted to remove the common rust issues!  Soon to have gearbox and differential oil changes.  I have a few more plans for the car as I hope to keep it for quite some time, especially as it covers no more than 50-70 miles a week.

Look forward to sharing the progress!

Amit

87ccf772-42de-4897-8196-6d526c16057c.JPG

IMG_6494.JPG

IMG_6495.JPG

IMG_6497.JPG

IMG_7767.JPG

IMG_8506.JPG

IMG_8507.JPG

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links