Hello All

GPutland

Hi All,

Trying to restore back to factory specification a 2000 Z3. Soon becoming a rather classic car which i need to spend some time and money to restore.

It runs as good as it will ever do but there are a few cosmetic issues inside and out that need attention, but i need help of a good garage in the Brighton area to aid me with. My garage used historical as now closed down so Im fully reliant on recommendations.

Hope the forum can help me with the projects going forward.

FullSizeRender.jpg

HI Gary....welcome to the Forum

Great looking Z3, the same year as mine but looks in far better condition.

Sorry can't help with recommended garages in your area but other members may know somewhere?

It doesn't look like it needs much doing from the piccy

Good to have you onboard

Cheers,   Trevor

Thanks Trevor,

Oh i don't know about that, the front bumper has started to loose it lacquer, there are a couple of places where bubble rust has started also. I must get it into a paint shop to have looked at professionally, some of the bigger panels are great though.

Have you had to do much works to yours?

Definitely worth keeping on top of any bodywork and you probably won't have to carry out much maintenance to the rest of the car as they are pretty bulletproof.

Mine was unfortunately written off by a Transit van on the wrong side of the road :-(   However, I bought it back as a Cat C and replaced the front bumper and the bonnet and all okay now except for some fresh paint need on the front end (wrong shade of silver paint).

Otherwise, apart from servicing and a front caliper which seized, I have never put a spanner to the car, it never needed anything to be fair. Great reliability!

Any advice you need just ask as I'm sure there are plenty of experience Z3 experts on here who can help

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links