For sale

18" Dare DR-X2 matt black alloy wheels - front 18x8.0" 5x120 ET38, rear 18.8.5" 5x120 ET42 including 5mm rear spacers. Also included in this sale are the black wheel nuts (and locking nut).

They are in perfect condition having only been used May through to October this year (they were intended to be my summer wheels), I no longer require as my car has recently been sold.

I had them fitted to my 2010 320d efficent dynamics and they really look the part. The centre caps had the Dare logo removed and replaced with the BMW badge, which in my opinion looks far better.

The alloys are wrapped in Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric tyres 225/40 R18 on the front and 255/35 R18 for the rear. These tyres were bought new with the alloys and have covered under 4000 miles. I'll update this post shortly with the tyre thread depths and a few more pictures of them off the car.

The wheels have been well looked after and received 3 coats of poorboys wheel sealant prior to fitting and have then been thoroughly cleaned every 7~14 days since, including topping up the sealant (sorry I'm a bit OCD!!).

I'm looking for £700, however depending on the remaining tread depth this may be reduced or increased accordingly. I'm in no rush to sell but I am open to offers. Collection is preferred as the boxes these came in are long gone and I'm not keen on packaging these back up for a courier.

Any questions please drop me a PM.

I bought these wheels for £950 so grab a bargain.

Thanks

post-12367-0-40000900-1447673901_thumb.j

post-12367-0-40595500-1447673961_thumb.j

post-12367-0-13567500-1447673972_thumb.j

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links