New Owner Of 330D From Cumbria

Stupidmia

Hello everybody😊

My name is Patrick....I live in Whitehaven, Cumbria. I have just picked up my new BMW yesterday.

It is a white 330d Touring Xdrive MSport (with Sport plus).

I got it as a week old pre-reg with 10 miles on it....only thing is, it doesn't have the blue Msport calliper that are part of the sport plus pack😟 the dealer said BMW removed them from the spec due to a problem with them! End of the day though, nothing I could do, as it was a great deal and I would have had no choice but to pay several ££££s more to spec the same car with those brakes!!!

Absolutely love the car...can't half shift!

Sadly though, I managed to slightly kerb one of the alloys already 😪😪

Gonna clean it soon and go show it off a bit 😄post-10650-0-37120600-1423301638_thumb.jpost-10650-0-19812800-1423301652_thumb.j

post-10650-0-16228100-1423301678_thumb.j

Previous car was a Toyota RAV4 SR180

Guest Mr.Beemer

welcome to the forum Patrick - :)

really liking the F31. great to drive.

now go ahead, put some miles on her - - oh & watch them kerbs :ph34r:

enjoy -

Looks sweet .!! Wish I could afford a upgrade to a F30 335d saloon.

Will be interesting what sort of mpg you get when the engines bedded in. They've got impressive stated figures for the size engine and performance.

Thanks Joshua

Loving it....very fast and nice to drive

Mpg averaging about 35 at moment...but I have been driving it in sport mode and giving it a blast wherever possible!! Be a while before it is broken in...only managed @ 170 since I got it (had 10 mile when I picked it up).

Thanks Joshua

Loving it....very fast and nice to drive

Mpg averaging about 35 at moment...but I have been driving it in sport mode and giving it a blast wherever possible!! Be a while before it is broken in...only managed @ 170 since I got it (had 10 mile when I picked it up).

Enjoy it. Can't moan with 35 considering its a new engine. My dad's XF struggled to get mid 30's when new and that's just a four pot.

I love the look of the 3 series estate. Not just good looking for an estate, but good looking full stop.

I had to get an estate as We have 2 dogs. My previous car was a RAV4 SR180, but wanted to get away from SUV and was left with estate cars. It was mainly Audi Avant I was looking at for the quattro, I was pleased when I spotted an Xdrive touring a couple of months back...coz I have always fancied a Beemer, but the RWD would have meant leaving the car on the drive when icy or snowy (used to have a MR2 roadster...so had a bit of experience). Don't regret going for the BMW over Audi one bit....I think it looks great

Hi

Another new member here from a long way down the M6 but a native Northeasterner. I'm an Audi exile and considered a quattro but spotted something better so I'm collecting my 335d msport X drive on Tuesday and can't wait. Its also white, has the full M sport plus pack, inc brakes, and adaptive suspension so very keen to start exploring it's potential. My first BMW, first all-wheel drive and first 300+ bhp car. Should be an interesting week. Really looking forward to visiting my kids in Newcastle via Penrith, Alston and Hexham

• Like 1

Hi Patrick, glad to see another Cumbrian in a Touring, best colour as well!

Will have to make an excuse to come to Whitehaven when I get my 335d in 15 days, not that I'm counting!

Where in Cumbria are you? Not much in Whitehaven these days...but at least there is a chance off picking up a few winding roads on the way there

Where in Cumbria are you? Not much in Whitehaven these days...but at least there is a chance off picking up a few winding roads on the way there

Just outside of Barrow in Furness, but I work in Germany mainly. I'm back at the start of March to collect the car.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links