Damn Annoyed!

Guest jeffthro

Guest jeffthro

Had my e46 328 for nearly a year now. Been as good as gold, only paid £800, so doesn't really owe me a penny.

I knew the rear floor pan had started the usual cracking, knew it was going to be about 400 to get done properly, so, as MOT is due in a month, I got it checked over and the favourable report is that only the welding needed for MOT.

So in she goes for Monday and Tuesday this week for the work. Pick her up first thing Wednesday, and she's back to her lovely firm solid good handling M Sport best.

Then yesterday, Thursday, the battery/alternator light comes on. Battery completely flat this morning, have to borrow battery pack to get started and get to garage. They bring car back at 7 pm tonight, and tell me do I know the thermostat is stuck open, engine only running just above the blue line!

So eleven months of completely trouble free no cost motoring on to five days of £700 plus costs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you could say tonight I am feeling just a little pi**ed off!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links