Advice Needed - What Car Would You Buy With ~£15K?

Hi guys,

Just joined, as I need your help. This year I have been lucky enough to have been driving a brand new 320d m sport plus, with sat nav and Bose sound.

Sadly I have to hand it back in three weeks time.

I've looked at loads of other makes, and frankly I cant beat the BMW I have now. So I'm thinking I'll probably go for a 320d again, and get as close as I can to me current car. However, I thought you guys might be best placed to advise me on whether there is something slightly older perhaps that I should consider?

3 series feels the right size. I'm going to do 15-20k miles, so would like to get decent efficiency. However, would also like to get power up, and get the 0-60 speed as low as possible.

I'd be really appreciative for any help. Leather seats would be great, but everything is a bonus. Sat nav, USB would be ideal.

Many thanks for your help! I could stretch up towards £20k if it makes a big difference.

• 2 weeks later...

In honesty, I'd go for 330d, if you care about efficiency as well as performance. I think you could get a very impressive mileage out of a six-pot motor. Probably around 45-55mpg on average, whilst having a nice 0-60 around 6 seconds.

I'm in the same price range, but I'm going to swap my trusty 120d for a 335i convertible, as I don't care about fuel efficiency (working from home).

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links