Aluminium Pedal Fit E90

V8johnboy

Guest jeffthro

I have a similar set fitted in my 328, John, they were already there when I got it, The clutch and brake are simply little brackets fitted over existing pedals with the screws shown. (Both were very loose and I had to tighten up!) The footrest and the accelerator, I'm not quite so sure. There is no obvious way the footrest is attached - I'd guess you simply have to drill four tiny holes in the original - and the accelerator I THINK is the same as the other two pedals, but might have a slightly different bracket to avoid the pedal mechanism? (Sorry my car is such a disgrace, I'll go and hoover it now, lol!) post-7687-0-70450100-1402328893_thumb.jp

I have a similar set fitted in my 328, John, they were already there when I got it, The clutch and brake are simply little brackets fitted over existing pedals with the screws shown. (Both were very loose and I had to tighten up!) The footrest and the accelerator, I'm not quite so sure. There is no obvious way the footrest is attached - I'd guess you simply have to drill four tiny holes in the original - and the accelerator I THINK is the same as the other two pedals, but might have a slightly different bracket to avoid the pedal mechanism? (Sorry my car is such a disgrace, I'll go and hoover it now, lol!) attachicon.gifDSCN7099.JPG

Lol don't be daft there's too many gleaming interiors dotted around here that make us all feel very guilty. Thanks for the advice mate iv'e taken the plunge how hard can it be. :o

• 2 weeks later...

Meh !Removed! brake and clutch pedals are too big :angry: Top holes should be ok but the bottom two sit in fresh air *sigh*. Gonna have a cuppa and see if i can think of a fix (whistles for ideas :rolleyes: ).

Since learn't there is a 3 hole option (pretty pricey mind you) which would be better for anyone planning on doing this mod. -_- Me in my usual haste now has a headache to overcome. :wacko:

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links