The Weather!!!!!!!!!

Guest jeffthro

Guest jeffthro

Just sat here this morning, feeling very pi**ed off as the rain pours down again, but considering too how fortunate we are in the Poole area that we are not having any real issues with flooding. Not very far away, there are some issues in Christchurch, Dorchester, Weymouth and Portland, and Blandford, to name just a few. I wondered if any of you folk on here are suffering any major issues? Apparently today and tomorrow we are meant to be getting a month of rain in the two days?

Luckily not had too many major issues over my way but got to agree with you that I'm getting rather frustrated with the sheer amount of rain. Literally everyday! :(

I wonder how many people have packed their bags and moved somewhere warmer! B)

Guest jeffthro

Luckily not had too many major issues over my way but got to agree with you that I'm getting rather frustrated with the sheer amount of rain. Literally everyday! :(

I wonder how many people have packed their bags and moved somewhere warmer! B)

Wife and I went to Crete for a winter 4 or 5 years ago, prospectively to emigrate, Had a wonderful winter with not even so much as a single frost, but missed family and friends too much so came back to UK. Must have been stoooopid!

Guest Mr.Beemer

its been a monsoon here lately but not worse as some towns like mentioned above.

apart from the rain we are having, we not had sub zero minus conditions, which is not been bad considering its winter or is that yet to come? :unsure:

need some new wiper blades, both fog lights steamed up & serpentine belt is talking too much - :ph34r:

we are getting drowned!``

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links