Just Joined Advice Needed Please

Supersonic710

Hey Trevor,

Nice looking E36. As Dabs says, pop your VIN into the link he provided

Also just to let you know, there is no such car as a 318ti M3. There is a 318ti and an M3 and they are many many miles apart from being similar. The ONLY way it could possibly justify such a name is for someone to install the M3 engine into the Ti chassis. My guess is the previous owner has quite literally stuck the badge on the back. My advice to you would be to remove it.

Daz

Thanks guys this is an m sport !!! Not m3 my mistake, do find it a bit twitchy, will check tyre pressures tomorrow, but not sure what pressure to use fronts are 235/40/17 rears 245/40/17 any suggestions

Thanks

Yeah it sure has the M-sport thingys :) Just.... kill the badge.

Pressure wise, it looks like it's got a set of style 32 shoes on. Now, I'm not SOOOO good with wheels but I'm sure what the sticker on the door pillar suggests may differ now with these wheels. Check the tyre wall for a sugestion. Should say it in PSI MAX.

Daz

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links