Hello From Jeffthro Down In Dorset.

Guest jeffthro

Guest jeffthro

Greetings to all from me, Jeff, down in Dorset. I've had only Japanese cars for several years, including Toyota Supra, Honda Prelude, Nissan Almera and for the last two and a half years, superb Nissan Primera GT. A couple of issues started up a few weeks ago, including the alarm, stereo and central locking starting to interact in very strange ways indeed. And after an early morning session of manually unlocking the boot (the only place on the car with a key hole!), the alarm going off, the doors refusing to unlock, climbing through the hatch, over the rear seats, (I had both hips replaced five years ago, and have very ropey knees and ankles,) and then managing to start the engine normally but with the doors still refusing to unlock, I decided enough was enough!!!!!!!!!!!

I do like a Drivers car, and within a couple of days had found nearby 328 CI se in Oriental Blue, high miler but overall decent nick, nearly 13 months MOT, needs alloys refurbed and probably a couple of front wings at some point, but basically the right car at the right price in the right place at the right time, and so here I am!

I look forward to getting involved in the club, hope there are some meets coming up in the Dorset/Hants/Wilts area in the next few months. All the Best, Jeff.

Guest Mr.Beemer

welcome to the forum jeff.

i am too new here & have owned japenese cars over 9 years without any major troubles, but bmw kept calling me back after owning some models in the past years. i am now on the 2nd e90 & loving the spirit of it.

as you say its a drivers car!

all the best -

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links