Slamming An E46, Tips And Advice Please

Timo_E46

Hellloooo,

Just looking for some tips and things to watch out for when slamming an E46, I am aware of the shortened drop links required and have those on order along with my horrendously cheap JOM coilovers that will probably only last me 12 months but hey ho.

Basically all my OEM shocks are shot and a rear coil spring is broken, so seems like a natural time to do this, but having not dropped a BMW before do I need to know anything? I should point out it won't be me doing the work, but I don't want to turn up at the garage, drop car and goods off and then get a phone call later saying "erm sir we have a problem" if that makes sense.

Any help appreciated, if it's not obvious I'm doing this on a poor scamp budget (I spend all my money on rock and roll, apparently) so no fancy wheels and tyres just good old OEM 318ci everything.

Thanks.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links