2 Stroke Oil In Bmw 1 Series Diesel Engine

Hello, I've heard that if I'm to put 2 stroke oil, low ash, red, Jaso fb into my 55 plate 1 series then fill up with diesel it well help lubricate my fuel system, clean out any rubbish in the system. Is this true? And has anyone done it?

• 1 month later...

One of my customers swears by this. Puts it in his 54 plate E220cdi. I dont think I'm brave enough to try it in my car, just in case it does put MIL light on. Anyway the way I drive it doesn't get a chance to sludge up

I'm interested now.

I have a 1.9TDi A4.

If I shuv some 2-stroke in her, what would I expect to happen?

Daz

I'm interested now.

I have a 1.9TDi A4.

Daz

According to Eric it has gave his car better acceleration, better MPG and it sounds quieter. If you google it, there is as many people praising it as there is lambasting it. If your A4 is an older model you've nothing to lose, but if its a younger model especially a common rail or a DPF, I personally wouldn't do it

I'm interested now.

I have a 1.9TDi A4.

Daz

I wouldn't want to try it in a new car but as yours is an old 1.9TDI you may aswell put a little in.

Ive heard it not only cleans the fuel system but also helps the car run a lot smoother.

• 3 weeks later...

i do it in my mg zt diesel.(320) engine,loads of other car forums have the same question,i am pretty sure it helps and i think i get a little more mpg

slightly quieter and supposed to lubricate fuel pump etc, but i have heard it can cause waxing in injectors, i think it is a bit of a placebo effect when you put it in, but i have been doing it for 5 months now

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links