New Member From Berkshire

jeffreyt

well,looks like I have narrowed the next Sunday afternoon car down to a Z4 so its time to join the BMW forum and pick some brains on these beautiful fun cars.

This will be my first beemer so I apologise in advance if some of my questions are naive or just plain stupid.

I'm retired so don't really have a daily driver as such,the boring stuff particularly in the winter is taken care of in an old Volvo estate and I have a Lexus SC430 for

sunny days and the occasional long journey.The SC430 is not a sports car but it is super comfortable with a great auto box however, I think I would like one last real sports car whilst I am still fit enough to get in and out of one and the Z4 looks to be a better bet than a Boxster.

I am not sure if I can run to the expense of a later one with the tin lid but the soft top one looks good to me.

I look forward to conversing with the 'experts'.

Latest Deals

BMW Official Store for genuine BMW parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links